August 23, 2022
2023 Full-Time Analyst
Clearsight is currently accepting applications for our 2023 Investment Banking Analyst class.
Students in the Class of 2023 can review job specifics and apply below.
Our analysts work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including: mergers and acquisitions (sell-side and buy-side), private placements of debt and equity, refinancing and leveraged buyouts. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with senior level bankers of the firm on live deals.
- Preparing, analyzing and explaining historical and projected financial information
- Coordinating and performing business due diligence
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Preparing confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations
- Data room management
- Market research
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess strong skills in financial analysis, a strong knowledge of accounting and applied financial theory, and keen analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be motivated, creative and outgoing, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of commitment
- Be a team player
The environment at this firm is both collegial and entrepreneurial. Teamwork is essential to the firm’s success – at the same time, creativity and new ideas are encouraged. This candidate will be given substantial responsibility, make an impact in the firm and will be treated as a full-time member of the team.